Monday, February 24, 2014

Soon to be published in Hebrew!


First we have...



...The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey!

Rush (The Game #1) by Eve Silver


If I were you by Lisa Renee Jones, Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard, The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski, Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren, Night Owl by M. Pierce, On The Edge by Ilona Andrews, Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts, Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh, The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst and Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress #4) by Jeaniene Frost.

First I have to say that I really liked 'If I Were You' (and the Night Huntress series) -great that it's going to be translated to Hebrew!

But about Captive In The Dark... this is hard book. I don't think that it's going to be successful in Israel. Erotic fiction is recently popular due to 'Fifty Shades of Grey' etc', and up until now only 'soft' materials were published in Israel. This book, like its tittle, truly dark.

This book isn't a love story. 
This book is about a rape victim and a rapist. 
This book is not sexy. 
This book is not BDSM. 
This book is not okay. 
This book is abuse. 
This book makes Fifty Shades of Grey look like My Little Pony. 
This book makes Story of O look romantic. 
This book is rape.
The actions in it are inexcusable. 
It makes me sick.
~From Emily May review in Goodreads. 

I don't think that this is a bad book, but I do think that someone in Israel, who read only soft erotica, would find this novel too much challenging. 





4 comments: