Saturday, January 25, 2014

New in Hebrew (1)




Some new Hebrew covers I'd like to share with you!
Lets start~



Can you guess which book is this?

...

This lovely cover belongs to 'Shadow and Bone', the first book in The Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo.


Ok, this one isn't obvious, so I'll just tell you. 'Fated' by Alison Noel.


This is really easy one. If you can't figure it out check the answer in the end of this post :)


In the second post in this blog I posted this cover, so... yeah. this is Beautiful Darkness cover (by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl). The first book, Beautiful Creatures, was published in Israel during 2012. However, Beautiful Darkness was published in Israel this month (year 2014). 
so this is a big deal for the Israeli fans (exept the ones that read it in English. like me).


Very similar to the original cover. this one belongs to the book Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.


Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore, the last book in the Graceling Realm trilogy. Same cover as the original.


Can you guess? I can give you a clue: it's involved vampires in it.

Shadow Kiss by Reachel Mead, 3rd book in the Vampire Academy series.
(BTW- can't wait to see VA film!)



Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick. translated as 'The Last Angel'.


Same as the original cover -Wonder by R.J. Palacio.

Rush by Maya Banks.

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini. I like this cover, but I think that I prefer the original one.

~*~*~

And that's it for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment