Friday, January 24, 2014

Who am I?

But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.""How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice."You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here. 
― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland



Hello there fellow book lovers! 
My name is Tal and this is the very first entry of this brand new blog :)

English isn't my first language so I might have a few (ok. A LOT!) of grammer/spelling mistakes. I read mostly in English, but my writing skills needs improvments.

You can get to know me better by checking out my Goodreads profile:
(please feel free to send me friend requests!)

!!!!!!I'm a unicornnnn

Stay tuned for book reviews, interviews, giveaways and more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment